University of Indianapolis Crossbody Bag
- University of Indianapolis Crossover Bag Style includes adjustable strap, top zipper, 5 pockets.
- Print theme: University of Indianapolis logo, school colors
- Colors Outside: Main print area: U I logo on red background.. Top area white dots on black. Zipper is tblack.
- Colors Inside: Inside is small red hearts on white background; 3 inside pockets which are same print as outside top.
- Dimension: 12.5″ wide, 10″ tall, 2″ deep.
- Inside: Lined
- Straps: Adjustable, black
- Hardware: Strap hardware is silver
- Pockets: 2 outside, 3 inside
- Care: Machine washable. Air dry.
All Handbags by Grace are ScotchGuard™ protected.
All Handbags by Grace are made in South Bend, Indiana—not China or Taiwan!
Crossbody bags are totally in! And, since fanny packs went out of style, the cross-body bag is the most convenient solution if you’re carrying around a not-too-huge amount of stuff. I prefer microfiber to leather because they’re lighter in weight. This Southwest Crossover bag feels like it weighs nothing, until you put something inside. When you’re on the go or don’t want to carry a huge purse, a crossbody bag is a great option.
If you’re concerned about purse snatchers on the street or on public transportation, wearing your purse across your torso makes it more of a challenge to the bad guys who would like to snag your bag. With luck, they’ll move on to an easier target. (Make sure your purse is solidly closed and wear the opening against your body.)
Crossbody bags are designed to be worn on one side of the body with the strap looped over the opposite shoulder. Cross-body bags are functional fashion accessories created for men, women, and children. A Crossbody Bag remains secure when in place, while offering the wearer easy access to his or her items. As with any bag, the materials and construction method vary; but all Crossbody Bags constructed by Handbags by Grace are made from the highest quality fabric. All Handbags by Grace bags, including thisUniversity of Indianapolis Crossbody Bag, are made completely in South Bend, Indiana—not China, or Taiwan, or Korea. Did you know, for example, that almost all bags sold in department stores are made in China or Taiwan? (Vera purses have not been made in the USA for several years.)
Visit the University of Indianapolis website.
50% of Handbags by Grace profits go to Wycliffe Bible Translators missionaries Devin & Charity Schlote.